New Disc Upgrade for Nissan GT-R, R35
AP Racing offers an Original Equipment Disc Upgrade for
the Nissan GT-R, R35 to mount directly onto OE Front and Rear
Mounting Bells. Brake disc cracking is something no one wants to
see after a day of track action. AP Racing can provide the
Quickly responding to customer demand and costing less
than then standard factory replacements AP Racing now
offer CP3784-1570.CG12 (RH) / -1571.CG12 (LH) front, plus
CP3784-174.CG12 (RH) / -175.CG12 (LH) rear discs to mount
directly onto the OE Mounting Bells.
These discs have been track proven (Nürburgring, Silverstone, etc) on GT-R, R35's in extreme conditions by professional drivers. They not only lasted much longer without cracking, several drivers reported improved brake pedal feel and modulation.
AP Racing Nissan GT-R, R35 Discs are:
- Race proven cast Iron with our standard heat treatment process.
- 48 Curved vanes for improved cooling characteristics.
- Balanced to the highest tolerances for improved operation.
- Twin turned disc faces for improved pedal feel.
FRONT DISC PART NUMBERS:
- RH = CP3784-1570.CG12.
- LH = CP3784-1571.CG12.
- Bobbin Kit = CP2494-2261K10.
REAR DISC PART NUMBERS:
- RH = CP3784-174CG12.
- LH = CP3784-175CG12.
- Bobbin Kit = CP2494-2261K08.
- Contact your nearest AP Racing Distributor or Dealers to order these discs.