Carbon Brake Discs & Pads
AP Racing has more than 30 years of experience with Carbon/Carbon brakes in F1 and Sportscars racing.
We recommend and supply a number of manufacturers materials which we consider to offer the best performance & braking characteristics together with low wear of any material currently available.
Carbon/carbon is expensive bit if managed correctly, mainly a question of temperature control, then wear rates and hence running costs can be surprisingly low.
The AP Racing range of Carbon discs and pads are available in a number of sizes, thickness and compounds.
AP Racing offer several different Carbon materials for different applications and operating conditions. The choice of the best material for given application is complex. Please contact AP Racing Technical Section (email@example.com) or one of the following engineers directly.
Nic Olson Tel: +44 (0)24 7688 3314 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Harris Tel:+44 (0) 24 7688 3305 / E-mail: email@example.com
AP Racing offer a range of disc from Ø380 or Ø355 x 37mm or 35mm.
Listed are some typical GT sized discs.
- Ø380mm x 37mm CP2872-400H17I (RH) / -401 (LH).
- Ø355mm x 37mm CP2872-402H17I (RH) / -403 (LH).
- Ø355mm x 35mm CP2872-404H17I (RH) / -405 (LH).
Are available in various thicknesses and shapes to suit AP Racing Calipers and most other manufacturers variants.
- Pad Area = 78.12cm² / - Pad Depth = 53mm / - Pad Thickness = 25mm / - For Calipers:- CP6077 & CP6078.
- Pad Area = 81.9cm² / - Pad Depth = 53mm / - Pad Thickness = 27mm / - For Calipers:- CP6080, CP6160 & CP6161.
- Pad Area = 69.1cm² / - Pad Depth = 49mm / - Pad Thickness = 25mm / - For Calipers:- CP6470, CP6270 & CP6271
The information in this section is designed as a users guide for reference only we recommend you contact AP Racing technical department for more detailed information before finalising installation details and vehicle fitment.
Carbon Disc User Guide: - P14.058 user guide