CP5540-50 - 3 Pedal - Tandem Type
- A double ended master cylinder with two separate hydraulic chambers which, when compressed by pedal effort, creates two output pressures, one each for front & rear brake circuits.
- Brake pedal has a multi ratio mounting bracket allowing three different ratios to be used. Therefore overall braking effort (to achieve a certain retardation) can be varied by switching to an alternative pedal ratio.
- The system eliminates several components that are used in a typical pedal box because there is no need for a balance bar. For example the number of bearings is reduced from 6 to 3.
- Optimised, lightweight Aluminium Alloy base plate.
- Throttle pedal has a return spring fitted.
- Both pedals are pivoted on ball bearings to increase smoothness of feel for the driver.
- Adjustable stop on clutch pedal.
- Designed to suit accept a contactless rotary throttle potentiometer. This sensor is not included with pedal box order seperately.
Part number - CP5540-220.
Brake, Clutch and Throttle Assembly
- CP5540- 50