CP5538 - Sliding Reversed Pull Type Family
This unique optimised pull type sliding pedal box is AP Racing’s solution to comply with the potential new safety regulation of a fixed driver seat in GT Racing allowing for the accommodation of different height drivers in the same car.
CP5538-1 incorporates a brake clutch and throttle pedal similar to CP5516-88 model.
Pull type design allows for the pushrod to remain straight, eliminating all side loads making it the most efficient pedal box on the market.
CP5538 is mounted in two low friction, linear bearing rails which provide 180mm of adjustment with 19 fixed positions. The cylinders are mounted under the drivers feet for optimum space utilisation and access.
Minimum hysteresis and balance variation are assured by the use of needle roller bearings in the centre trunnion.
- Lightweight aluminium base, machined from solid billet.
- All pedals are machined from aluminium billet.
- Brake pedal is pivoted by ball bearings to increased smoothness.
- Designed for use with master cylinder.
- Brake CP6465.
- Clutch CP6468.
- Adjustable foot pads for extra driver comfort.
- Adjustable throttle pedal position, linkage with a gas spring for positive pedal return.
- Adjustable pedal stops on clutch and throttle.
- Approximate Weight - 6.8kg without cylinders.
- Forward and rear travel stops available separately as kit CP5538-16.
- Brake and clutch pedal ratio 4.66:1
- All threads are metric.
- Adjuster cable CP2905-33 included with assembly.
- Brake, Clutch & throttle assembly - CP5538-1TS.
- Brake, Clutch & without throttle assembly - CP5538-1.
Note: Pedal boxes are not supplied with master cylinders