Sevice & Reconditioning
- Seal repair kits can be identified by referring to the individual caliper tables. Other spare parts e.g. pistons are also available. Please refer to your local stockist.
- Regular examinations and maintanence of brake calipers is essential to maintain safety and efficiency of operation. AP Racing recommend that brake calipers should be cleaned with soapy water only as this will not damage any of the seals.
DO NOT USE PETROL, GASOLINE OR ANY MINERAL OIL BASED CLEANER/LUBRICATE as these will damage the seals.
- Replacement seals are to be soaked in Brake Fluid for 30 minutes prior to fitment.
- AP Racing also offers a complete reconditioning service for Motorcycle Brake Calipers.
- For more information please performance road car or your nearest stockist.