Standard Brake Caliper Features
STANDARD CALIPER FEATURES.
- Differential Bores and/or piston positioning are used on all AP Racing multi-piston calipers to combat pad taper.
- High Temperature Seals are standard on all AP Racing race (competition) calipers.
- Hard Anodised Surface Treatment is standard on all AP Racing competition calipers for optimum durability. (Except iron calipers and where indicated).
- Road Calipers have a high performance paint finish applied on top of the hard anodising for maximum durability and protection against road salts.
- Radial Mount fixings are standard unless indicated otherwise.
- All AP Racing Road calipers have piston dirt seals to protect against ingress of harmful debris.
- Where fitted all Bridge Pipes on AP Racing calipers are stainless steel.
- Most AP Racing calipers are fitted with replaceable Steel Wear Plates to protect pad and caliper body.