IMPORTANT SUPER 600 BRAKE FLUID INFORMATION:
AP Racing has become aware of a potential labelling issue on Super 600 Brake Fluid for the US market, where it does not conform to FMVSS No. 116 Brake Fluid labelling
There is no issue regarding the fluid this is only a product labelling notification. Any customers that have Super 600 fluid please contact AP Racing and we will arrange a re-labelling / exchange service.
Contact AP Racing: Tel: +44 (0)24 7663 9595 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org AP Racing's established range of brake & clutch fluids have been refreshed and re-branded to embrace our Radi-CAL™ philosophy. Following last years successful launch of Radi-CAL™ R4 racing fluid, AP Racing has chosen to re-align its full range of fluids by renaming PRF660, 600, 551 and Formula Dot 5.1, changing the bottle and caps.
NO alterations have been made to the actual brake and clutch fluids themselves.
AP Racing Brake Fluids have been developed specifically for use under the arduous conditions encountered at the highest levels of motorsport. All AP Racing Brake Fluids with the exception of R4 are compatible with all hydraulic brake systems designed to conform to S.A.E. J1703 requirements.
- Radi-CAL™ R4 has been designed to perform better than any other product at the extremes of heavy duty braking performance in the top levels of racing. With one of the highest dry boiling points of any racing brake fluid currently available at 340°C, R4 stands alone.
- PRF 660, Re-branded as Radi-CAL™ R3 - Silver Bottle with Yellow cap. R3 developed for use in high temperature racing conditions. Conforms to and exceeds FMVSS 116 DOT 4 and SAE J1703 and J1704.
- AP 600, Re-branded as Radi-CAL™ R2 - Silver Bottle with Blue cap. R2 Brake Fluid is intended for competition use only.
- AP 551, Re-branded as Radi-CAL™ R1 - Silver Bottle with Black cap. R1 can be used for either competition or road use.
- Formula DOT 5.1, Re-branded as Factory R Dot 5.1 - Yellow Bottle with Yellow cap Brake Fluid conforms to S.A.E. J1703 specifications and is ideal for High Performance Road Applications, Competition and Track Days.
All AP Racing Brake Fluids are Polyalkalene Glycol Ether based and are not a silicone based fluid.
AP Racing do not sell and do not recommend using a silicone based brake fluid with any of its products.
Colour variations may occur in AP 600 / R2 brake fluids due to its manufacturing process.
This has no effect on the quality and performance of this product.