A high efficiency single circuit, short push type master cylinder.
Fixed through a spherical bearing and with a one piece piston / push rod it offers a significant improvement in efficiency over traditional cylinder designs.
Ranging from 14mm to 7/8" with 30mm stroke and 15/16" to 1.00" with 28mm stroke.
The following master cylinder part numbers have larger body dimensions, please check customer drawing before cylinder selection.
CP7855-93 / -94 / -95 & -96.
- Hard anodised Aluminium Alloy body.
- Compact Design.
- Extra Short travel to cut-off standard.
- One piece piston and push rod.
- Full range of 10 bore sizes.
- Rubber boots fitted as standard.
- Replaced CP5855, CP5511 and CP4411 cylinder families.
Engineering changes to CP5855 Master Cylinders which have been superceded by CP7855.
Repair kits for all CP5855 bores sizes are still available, part number e.g. CP5854-88RK etc. for more information please contact AP Racing Technical Section.