A high efficiency single circuit, short push type master
cylinder. Fixed through a trunnion system running in needle
roller bearings and with a one piece piston / push rod it
offers a significant improvement in efficiency over traditional
Ranging from 14mm to 7/8" with 30mm stroke and 15/16" to 1.00" with 28mm stroke.
The following master cylinder part numbers have larger body dimensions, please check customer drawing before cylinder selection.
CP7854-93 / -94 / -95 & -96.
Engineering changes to CP5855 Master Cylinders which have been superceded by CP7855.
Repair Kits for all CP5854 bores sizes are still available, part number e.g. CP5854-88RK etc, for more information please contact AP Racing Technical Section.
- Hard anodised Aluminium Alloy body.
- Compact Design.
- Extra Short travel to cut-off standard.
- One piece piston and push rod.
- Use with CP5520-3, -4 or -13 Trunnion type balance bar or purpose designed pedal box.
- Full range of 10 bore sizes.
- Rubber boots fitted as standard.
- Replaces CP5854 family