CP5500-535 - Single (Brake) Pedal Option
This pedal box has an optimised machined from billet base plate and pedal with adjustable footpad to alter pedal ratio's. All pedal pivots now feature ball bearings.
The base plate and pedal together with low friction treatments and a high spherical balance bar bearing set high standards in pedal box efficiency.
The CP5500 range is also available in 3 and 2 and Single pedal configurations.
This cost effective range of pedal boxes offer a significant price reduction over the superceded versions CP5500-53 Version.
- with metric clevis thread:
- with imperial clevis thread:
- Optimised, Lightweight Aluminium base plate, machined from billet.
- Optimised, Lightweight brake pedal with improved twist resistance..
- Adjustable ratio pedals
- 9 Different footpad positions.
- Pedals pivot on ball bearings.
- Brake and Clutch pedal Ratio 4.85:1.
- Suitable Master Cylinder Ranges:
- CP2623 & CP5623.
- Recommended Push Rod Length = 88.0mm.
- Mounting Holes M10.
- Adjuster cable CP2905-18 included with assembly.
- 10mm balance bar fitted with rubber boots to prevent dirt ingress.