INFORMATION ONLY - CP5500-505 / -525 and -545 Variants
Discontinued Pedal Boxes, information only. The individual details below are for guidance only. If you require any further assistance please contact AP Racing's Technical Section.
Reconditioning and spare parts are still available for these products still in the market place.
CP5500-505 / CP5500-525 & CP5500-545 area generic racing pedal boxes. Designed for comfort and control.
These pedal box have an optimised machined from billet base plate and pedals with adjustable footpads to alter pedal ratio's.
The throttle pedal has been updated to include travel stops and additional features to aid connection to bell cranks and cables. All pedal pivots now feature ball bearings.
The updated base plate and pedals together with low friction treatments and a high spherical balance bar bearing set high standards in pedal box efficiency.
The new CP5500 range is also available in 3, 2 and Single pedal configurations.
This new cost effective range of pedal boxes offer a significant price reduction over the superceded versions CP5500-2 / -7 / -50 / -52 and -54 Versions.
- Brake, Clutch & Throttle Pedal
CP5500-505MET or UNF.
The Following Parts are now Inactive
- Brake & Clutch Pedal
CP5500-525MET or UNF.
- Clutch Pedal Only
CP5500-545Met or UNF.
- Optimised, Lightweight Aluminium base plate, machined from billet.
- Optimised, Lightweight billet clutch and brake pedals with improved twist resistance.
- Forged billet throttle pedal with additional features.
- Adjustable forward and rear stops.
- Return Spring.
- 9 Different footpad positions.
- Side Plate.
- Optional throttle linkage kit
- All pedals pivot on ball bearings.
- Brake and Clutch pedal Ratio 4.85:1.
- Suitable Master Cylinder Ranges:
- CP2623 & CP5623.
- Recommended Push Rod Length
- brake 88.0mm.
- clutch 65.0mm.
- Mounting Holes M10.
- Adjuster cable CP2905-18 included with assembly.
- 10mm balance bar fitted with rubber boots to prevent dirt ingress.