Twin Plate - Paddle Type - CP8732
- Touring Car
- New patented 'DB' Dual Banded cover design geometry-
- offers significant reduction in weight and increased stiffness, compared to conventional clucthes.
- Benefits from a new drive system, featuring drive tenons, which locate into internal jaws of the lugs.
- five times more durable than conventional clutch design when subjected to the same test parameters.
- eradicates distorting of pressure plates trapping on lugs.
- Push Type.
- Stepped Flywheel Fixing.
Inner diameter location.
- 12 bolt, one piece forged cover and lugs.
machined from aluminium alloy. Allows dust and debris to escape.
- Driven plate thickness - new = 6.00mm.
- Black hard anodised.
- New innovative wear plate design fitted.
- combats wear on the drive lugs.
- Very low wear rate.
- Individually tested
match machined, balanced and clutch load recorded
- Mounting studs available, CP4703.
Standard assembly - CP8732-OH81-SF.
Clutch Assembly with optional cushioning in cover - CP8732-OH81-SR.