Throttle Cable Applications - CP5516-7 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
IMPORTANT NOTE:CP5516-7 is now INACTIVE and NO LONGER available to order. The details below will remain on the website for information only. Please use CP5516-88 as a replacement.
A unique pull type design allows the push rod to remain in line
eliminating all side loads making it the most efficient pedal box
on the market.
The cylinders are mounted under the drivers feet for optimum space utilisation and access. Minimum Hysteresis and balance variation are assured by the use of needle roller bearings in the centre trunnion.
CP5516-7 is suitable for throttle cable applications.
NOTE: CP5516-7 Pedal Box superceded CP5516-3 with the
following mounting differences.
CP5516 Differences. Details.
CP5516-3 remains available for service only, but will eventually be phased out therefore is not recommended for new applications.
- All pedals are machined from Aluminium billet.
- Designed for use with CP6465 master cylinder.
- Extra Strengthening rib.
- Throttle foot pad.
- Adjustable foot pads for extra driver comfort.
- Adjustable throttle pedal position, linkage with a double torsion spring for positive pedal return.
- Adjustable pedal stops on clutch and throttle.
- Weight 3.4Kg without master cylinders.